Workshops in Ceramics+ is about moving FORWARD
Create ceramics work utilizing various traditional and non-traditional processes. Make a contact microphone from simple parts and renew the potters wheel. Learn how to silkscreen images on your work. Create a new and personal glaze palette using local raw materials. Learn firsthand how to operate a primitive, electric, and gas kilns. Issues related to contemporary professional practice and/or interdisciplinary research are decided upon based on facilities, workshop length, and the interests of the community.
1) Explore historical, contemporary, and interdisciplinary connections
2) Write about your work beginning with process, content, and contextual placement.
3) Work individually and collaboratively
4) Critique finished works in ceramics and mixed materials
5) Learn about career options in the field of ceramics and art -- move your carreer forward in Ceramics+